Q-Switched Nd:Yag Laser is used around the world for their unparalleled ability to target pigment in the skin. Leading dermatology, plastic surgery, and laser specialty clinics value Q-switched lasers for their efficacy for a variety of skin issues, primarily unwanted tattoos and dark discoloration.
The Nd:YAG Laser has been the gold standard in removing well-defined brown spots for more than a decade. Most patients require only one treatment for dark spots removal and the results are dramatic. Unlike the PhotoFacial treatment, there is some mild irritation to the skin which usually lasts a few days to a week.
- Removes brown age and liver spots (lentigines)
- Removes freckles
- Removes tattoos
- Removes brown birthmarks and Nevus of Ota
- Usually a one-time treatment
- Minor irritation to skin only
- Minimal risk
- Stimulates new collagen synthesis to improve skin tone